Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Suprise For Dani

My role models name is Dani! she has an awesome blog!! it is lovemedanimarie.com :) any way she is so amazing and I look up to her so I wanted to make her something special. I don't know if you have seen those pillow cases that have words that describe the person you are giving it to. any way I made a quilt kinda like that for Dani! I gave it to her today! she loved it!! don't you just love it when people love what you make for them :)

All of the words had a different font on them and I tied the quilt :)

 
 
Also if you haven't heard google friend connect is going away :( so follow me on bloglovin, facebook, or email :)
 
 
Thanks,
     Kiana

2 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Kiana... You are the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life! I wish that I could have been like you at age 13.75! I absolutely love my quilt. I slept with it last night. Thank you for being amazing, you are the greatest person I have ever met in my entire life!!
    Love you girl
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Dani you are the greatest person in the world!! I am so glad I got moved into your ward!! I would have been so sad with out you in my life :)ha Im glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete